May 12, 2020
@ltvtoo Do not vote for a Democrat anywhere on the ballot or you will vote your rights away. Democrat governor, Tom Wolf, is now threatening anyone who rebels against this regime. Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers, a Democrat, insists on keeping the state shut down until May 26
April 30, 2020.
The case of the framing of General Flynn by the CIA and FBI demonstrates that Madison’s Constitution is hopelessly broken and that a new constitution is needed that defends individual liberty from police state tyranny.
April 27, 2020.
Victor Davis Hansen has an excellent analysis today about the WuFlu.
Hansen describes the historical context of the public relations panic promoting this epidemic and the effect of the lock down on liberty
April 8, 2020. The specter of Democrat police state repression is visible in all the acts of police enforcement of the “stay-at-home” orders. Is it interesting to anyone else that while the empirical evidence for the lock-up is vanishing, the police repression ramps up?
April 5, 2020. The Hill reports that The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluations covid model at the University of Washington has never been peer reviewed. “The study has not yet been peer reviewed and should not be used to guide clinical practice.”
April 2, 2020. The virus model developed in Washingon, being used by the White House has, apparently, not been subjected to peer review. The models predictions are not confirmed by actual data on the virus.
- Book available Now. The Natural Rights Conservatism of Rush Limbaugh: The National Sovereignty/Populist Foundation of a New Entrepreneurial Capitalist Economy.
- Introduction to the Citizens Liberty Party News Network
- Episode 70 The Establishment Republican “Election Integrity” Scam: The Absurdity of Fixing the Voting System of a Failed Nation.
- Episode 69. February 8, 2021. Reclaiming The Spirit of 1776: Jettisoning Madison’s Constitution in Order to Connect the Declaration to a Nation of Independent Producers in an Entrepreneurial Capitalist Economy.
- Episode 68. Politics Beyond Trump: Conservative Politics After Biden’s Illegitimate Transition of Power.
- Episode 65. Just Secession. Trump Voters Seek A Revolution, Not A Civil War.
- Episode 67. The Sovereign National Economic Interest of the Democratic Republic of America.
- Episode 66 The Political Rules of the Democratic Republic of America.
- Episode 64. Slavery, Racism and Secession.
- Episode 63. Confronting Evil: The Trump Voter’s Moral Duty to Defend Liberty.