Episode 23 August 7, 2019
CLP Topic: The Destruction of the Rule of Law
Title: If This Was a Coup, Then This Be Treason.
Our podcast today takes Rush Limbaugh’s prescient analysis that Obama was orchestrating a coup to prevent Trump from taking office, to its logical conclusion.
Limbaugh wrote in March of 2017, that,
“There is the execution of an attempt at a peaceful coup. A peaceful coup to oust Donald Trump is what we are witnessing. It’s been orchestrated by Obama and the Democrat Party. It’s that simple. What we’re learning because of these texts and what our common sense tells us, it is the FBI is meddling in the election. It’s the FBI and the Department of Justice coordinating with the Clinton campaign. And that’s the meddling. Why are three FBI agents discussing politics in the deputy director’s office? Three bureau agents would be conspiring or plotting on how to handle the outcome of a presidential election is the opposite of what you want in an objective, dispassionate, neutral FBI.”
The argument of the podcast today is that, from the time the votes had been counted, in November, the socialist Democrats were engaged in a coup to prevent the inauguration of Trump, in January, and prohibit him from becoming President.
They did not have enough time to implement their coup, and after that strategy failed, they turned to Mueller to precipitate a coup d’etat.
Our podcast argues that if this was a coup, than this was treason. And, if this was treason, then it is punishable by death.
Our podcast concludes that the American representative republic is on trial. Either the American system of justice moves forward to indict and prosecute the conspirators, or the citizens must conclude that the American Republic is over.
In other words, either Attorney General Barr has the courage of a patriot to go through with the punishment of Obama, or we admit that we have some other form of government than a representative republic.
I am Laurie Thomas Vass, and this is the copyrighted Citizen Liberty Party News Network podcast for August 7, 2019.
Our podcast today is under the CLP topic category The Destruction of the Rule of Law, and is titled, If This Was a Coup, Then This Be Treason.
The most recent podcast of the CLP News Network is available for free. The entire text and audio archive of our podcasts are available for subscription, at the CLP News Network.com.
The Anatomy of a Socialist Coup
On December 14, 2017, this podcast paraphrased a column on the coup by Patrick J. Buchanan. In response to Buchanan’s article, our podcast stated:
“Only by providing citizens an insight into the collective mental derangement of the Democrat Party socialists, will natural rights conservatives begin to understand the absolute irreconcilability between the “Old Republic” version of the public purpose and the left’s quest to impose a socialist dictatorship.”
The force that drives the Democrat’s frenzy is the ideology of socialism. The socialists deeply believe that socialism is better than competitive free markets, and they are willing to do anything to impose their dictatorship, including a coup to overthrow a constitutional republic.
Before the election, Obama and Rice were trying to stop the transfer of power before January 20, 2017, by any means available, including the treason of espionage.
After they failed to stop the transfer of power, the Democrats shifted their strategy to overt treason to overthrow the Trump government, by any means available.
“Espionage” is defined as the act of spying or using spies for obtaining illegal secret information and using that illegal information to undermine the American rule of law. Espionage is an act where a person or an individual obtains information that is considered to be confidential or secret.
An act of espionage can be treason when it is a violation of a person’s allegiance to one’s sovereign nation.
The espionage Obama and Rice conducted before the election in November was different than the treason to overthrow the Trump Administration, because Obama intended to use the illegal information to subvert the American judicial and election process.
Article III, section 3 of the U. S. Constitution reads as follows:
“Treason against the United States, shall consist of levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”
Congress subsequently defined treason at United States Code 18 U.S.C. § 2381, which states,
“Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”
Sharyl Attkisson details the acts of espionage and treason in the time periods before and after the election:
• Summer 2016: The FBI reportedly obtains a secret FISA court order to monitor communications of Trump adviser Carter Page, convincing a judge there’s probable cause to believe Page is acting as a Russian agent.
• CNN later reports that the Obama Justice Department wiretapped Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort before the 2016 election over Russia ties, and continued it through the early part of 2017.
• Fall 2016: Trump opponents “shop” to reporters a political opposition research “dossier” alleging Trump is guilty of various inappropriate acts regarding Russia. A copy of the report is provided to the FBI.
• September 26, 2016: It’s not publicly known at the time, but the government makes a proposal to the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) court to allow the National Counter Terrorism Center to access “unmasked” intel on Americans acquired by the FBI and NSA.
• October 26, 2016: At a closed-door hearing before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the Obama administration disclosed that it had been violating surveillance laws. It disclosed that more than 5 percent of its searches of the NSA’s database violated the law.
• November 2016-January 2017: News reports claim Rice’s interest in the NSA materials accelerates after President Trump’s election through his January inauguration. Surveillance reportedly included Trump transition figures and foreign officials discussing a Trump administration.
• December 2016: FBI secretly monitors and records communications between the Russian ambassador, and Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. After Trump’s election, Obama officials take steps to ensure certain intelligence gathered regarding Trump associates is “spread across the government.” One Obama official would later say it’s because they were afraid once Trump officials “found out how we knew what we knew,” the intelligence would be destroyed.”
• December 15, 2016: National Security Adviser Susan Rice acknowledged that the Obama administration spied on Trump officials in Trump Tower, but claimed it was incidental to the administration’s spying on the foreign leader, the UAE crown prince. Rice admitted to “unmasking” the names of the Trump officials who met with the crown prince, saying it was important to know who they were, although the identities of Americans are supposed to be strictly protected.
• January 10, 2017: The socialist propaganda media reports on the veracity of the Trump “dossier” as authentic.
• January 12, 2017: The Obama administration finalizes new rules allowing the National Security Agency (NSA) to spread certain intelligence to 16 other U.S. intel agencies without the normal privacy protections.
• February 2, 2017: The media reports that five information technology (IT) computer professionals employed by Democrats in the House of Representatives are under criminal investigation for allegedly “accessing House IT systems without lawmakers’ knowledge.” The suspects include three brothers, “who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers.”
• February 9, 2017: News of the FBI recordings of Lt. Gen. Flynn speaking with Russia’s ambassador is leaked to the press. The New York Times and the Washington Post report that Flynn’s dialogue was captured on wiretaps.
• March 20, 2017: At a hearing, lead House Intelligence Committee Democrat Adam Schiff places Trump adviser Carter Page at the center of a theoretical alleged collusion with Russia. Schiff’s statement is the Democrat’s coordinated attempt with the socialist media to establish public justification for the Obama administration intel community’s controversial surveillance of the Trump adviser during the 2016 political campaign.
The Evidence of Treason
The socialists have been engaged in what Victor Davis Hanson calls a “slow-moving coup d’etat.”
Hanson explained that the socialists do not see themselves engaged in a coup because socialist ideology absolves individual socialists of personal responsibility for deploying the agents of government against the citizens.
In his article, “The Advantages of Liberal Insurance,” he states:
“The more fervently progressives seek to redistribute income, or use diversity quotas to ensure proportional representation in hiring and admissions, or suspend constitutional free speech and due process to suppress individualism, the more likely that socialist elites will risk being exposed or convicted as illiberal…Thus they will seek exemptions from the consequences of their own liberal causes — and if trapped without an exit, they will turn to liberal penance or use cash to seek an indulgence.”
In other words, the socialist mental image of themselves, and of their enemies, is that socialists are morally righteous in everything that they do. The end goal of imposing a just socialist society justifies any means necessary.
In his column, “One Mueller-Investigation Coincidence Too Many,” Hanson details 12 instances of the evidence of the Democrat’s conspiracy.
“Former FBI director James Comey stated under oath that he had deliberately leaked his own confidential notes about conversations with President Trump, hoping to prompt appointment of a special investigator to investigate a president — whom he said, also under oath, that he was not investigating.”
Hanson then goes on to list specific instances of the Democrat’s conspiracy to commit treason:
• Comey’s subordinate and deputy director of the FBI Andrew McCabe assists his wife, Jill McCabe, a candidate for a state senate seat in Virginia in obtaining $675,000 from political organizations linked to the Clinton-funded Fusion GPS/Steele dossier.
• Peter Strzok, an FBI investigator assigned to the Mueller investigation of Russian collusion and Lisa Page, a consulting FBI lawyer, were dismissed from the investigation of Trump. Mueller refused to explain the departure of either.
• Strzok was the FBI agent responsible for changing the wording of the official FBI report on the Clinton email affair. He crossed out the original finding of “grossly negligent,” which is legalese that under the statute constitutes a crime, and replaced it with “extremely careless,” which does not warrant prosecution.
• Jeannie Rhee, was at one time the personal attorney of Ben Rhodes, provided legal counsel to the Clinton Foundation and was a generous donor to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
• Senior Justice Department official, Bruce G. Ohr, assisted Fusion GPS in the preparation of false information about Trump. The false information in the dossier was cited by the FBI as the reason to request FISA orders to surveilleTrump associates during the 2016 campaign. It continues to provide valuable service to Mueller as the source of evidence for the coming Mueller coup.
• Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 campaign, and prepared the false material for the Trump dossier, obtaining support and guidance on creating the false document from her husband, while he was working for the U. S. Department of Justice.
• Aaron Zebley, an agent on the Mueller team, represented one Justin Cooper. The latter was the IT staffer who set up Hillary Clinton’s likely illegal and unsecure server at her home, and who purportedly smashed Clinton’s various BlackBerries with a hammer in fear they would be subpoenaed.
The issue this podcast is raising is that if Hanson can detail the evidence of treason, can Attorney General Barr also see the same obvious evidence and indict the conspirators?
This is my Conclusion.
What are the demands of justice of natural rights conservatives in the new political environment of Democrat Party treason?
The correct application of equal justice under the law is to try Obama, Hillary, and Mueller, and all the other Democrat co-conspirators, as traitors engaged in treason, and if they are found guilty, sentence them to death.
The danger to the rule of law if Barr does not move forward is the enshrinement of the Democrat’s concept of the rule of law. Not innocent until proven guilty, but guilty before the fact.
Trump is already guilty because he is a white racist, who defeated Hillary. Mueller did not “exonerate” Trump, and Schiff and Nadler intend to pursue impeachment to remove Trump from office, based upon their concept of the rule of law.
If Barr does not prosecute, the force that will compel obedience to the rule of law in socialism is police enforcement of strict adherence to what the elites in the vanguard socialist political party determine it to be, at any moment in time.
A Representative Republic requires citizens to extend loyalty and trust to each other in order to compel voluntary allegiance to obey the rule of law.
The shared cultural value of trust, in the natural rights republic, allows individuals to imagine and visualize a common future with other citizens because they trust other citizens to honor their promises.
The citizens have extended to Barr a trust that he will perform his duty.
In a Representative Republic, citizens do not have their own legal institutions to enforce the law.
Trump voters do not have a political party to lead a national political movement to reclaim individual liberty and restore the rule of law.
Citizens do not have an organizational framework to defend their natural rights and defeat the socialists, when Nadler and Schiff continue their coup.
Citizens in a representative republic are entirely dependent on Barr to prosecute the conspirators.
Trump is in an extremely vulnerable position because he does not have his own political party to defeat the socialists.
In his recent column, “Is Trump an Island?” Hanson states,
“Someday soon now, we will look back at the Russian-collusion psychodrama, the strange transference of his transition team’s emails to Robert Mueller, the Clinton role in the Steele-Fusion GPS dossier, the destruction of journalistic integrity, and the slant of the Mueller investigation team and appreciate that we were living through an effort to swing the 2016 election and, failing that, a veritable slow-motion effort to remove an elected presidency.”
“Trump has no party, no organized supporters. Depending on the polls, he hovers around favorability ratings of 39-40 percent. His thin Republican majority in the Senate just got thinner with the defeat of Roy Moore in Alabama. Given four or five Republican senators who either hate Trump’s guts or despise his agenda, he really cannot rely on the Senate to pass his legislation — at least, unless his popularity hits 45 percent, or senators find his agenda resonating in their states, or if, against the odds, he picks up more Senate seats in the 2018 midterm elections.”
The citizens can see the same evidence of treason as Hanson, and have waited for 3 years for the application of justice.
It is obvious that Madison’s Constitution has a flaw that allows a secret cabal of elites to gain unelected power over citizens.
If Barr does not prosecute Obama for treason, then it is time to mourn the death of the Republic.
I am Laurie Thomas Vass, and this podcast is a copyrighted production of the CLP News Network
You can subscribe to all of the audio and text of our podcasts, for $30 per year, at our website.
You can join the political movement to create a natural rights republic and contribute our mission at CLPnewsnetwork.com
You can learn more about the Democratic Republic of America at GABBYpress.com
Thank you for joining me today and please visit our entire archive of podcasts at clpnewsnetwork.com