From the CLP Topic Category: Understanding Democrat Party Socialism
I am Laurie Thomas Vass, the CEO, of The Citizens Liberty Party and this is the CLP News Network for December 27, 2017.
Many conservative columnists can describe the criminal acts of Obama and Mueller, but none of them offer the explanation of the reason for Obama’s criminal behavior.
In other words, why were Obama and the Democrats engaged in acts of espionage, between November 8, 2016 and January 20, 2017?
In their report, “How Obama manipulated sensitive secret intelligence for political gain,” Guy Taylor and Dan Boylan write,
“Susan E. Rice, Mr. Obama’s national security adviser, has since acknowledged she asked that the identities of the Americans in the surveillance be revealed, citing what she said were legitimate concerns about the purpose of the group’s meeting with foreigners.”
They report that in describing Rice’s behavior, a former CIA officer said, what came next was dangerous.
“The danger arises when any of the names that have been unmasked end up getting leaked to the press, the former CIA officer said. And that is certainly what looks like happened vis-a-vis the Obama administration’s unmasking of Trump officials.”
To interpret the CIA agent’s statement, the danger that came next was treason.
The behavior of the Democrats after the votes had been counted can be better understood when placed into the bigger analytical framework of treason
The Democrats were trying to stop the transfer of power on January 20, 2017, by any means available, including the treason of espionage.
After they failed to stop the transfer of power, the Democrats shifted their strategy to overt treason to overthrow the Trump government, by any means available.
Their treason consists of both the treason of espionage and the treason of disloyalty to the nation.
Obama and Rice were engaged in the treason of espionage.
In contrast, Mueller and Rosenstein are currently engaged in an act of disloyalty to the nation, in their treason to subvert the Trump government.
“Espionage” is defined as the act of spying or using spies for obtaining illegal secret information and using that illegal information to undermine the American rule of law. Espionage is an act where a person or an individual obtains information that is considered to be confidential or secret.
An act of espionage can be treason when it is a violation of a person’s allegiance to one’s sovereign nation.
Sharyl Atkinson, in her report, “Obama-era Surveillance Timeline,” describes over 80 cases of Obama using the national secret police to spy on Americans during his 8 year lawless regime.
These cases, prior to November 8, 2016, are primarily garden snake criminal activities of Obama, using the secret police to punish his enemies.
Obama began his criminal behavior immediately upon assuming the office.
Without going into all 80 of Atkinson’s cases of spying, the first several cases demonstrate the point of Obama’s early deployment of the deep state spy apparatus:
• April 2009: Obama leaks the unmasked name of Congresswoman Jane Harmon to the press. According to news reports, the Bush administration NSA incidentally recorded and saved Harmon’s phone conversations with pro-Israel lobbyists who were under investigation for espionage.
• 2010: The IRS secretly begins “targeting” conservative groups that are seeking nonprofit tax-exempt status, by singling out ones that have “Tea Party” or “Patriot” in their names.
• Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning begins illegally leaks classified information to WikiLeaks revealing, among other matters, that the U.S. is extensively spying on the United Nations.
• Obama Attorney General Eric Holder renews a Bush-era subpoena of New York Times reporter James Risen in a leak investigation.
• Obama administration pursues espionage charges against NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake. The judge called the government’s conduct in the case “unconscionable.”
• May 28, 2010: The government secretly applies for a warrant to obtain Google email information of Fox News reporter James Rosen in a leak investigation, without telling Rosen.
After Trump won the nomination, Atkinson notes an increase in the intensity of Obama’s and Rice’s espionage, and this is where the illegal activity of spying changes into to acts of treason.
Atkinson notes, “According to later news reports, after Trump’s nomination, internal White House logs show Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice begins to show increased interest in National Security Agency (NSA) intelligence material that included “unmasked” Americans’ identities.”
Atkinson details the acts of espionage and treason in that time period:
• Summer 2016: The FBI reportedly obtains a secret FISA court order to monitor communications of Trump adviser Carter Page, convincing a judge there’s probable cause to believe Page is acting as a Russian agent.
• CNN later reports that the Obama Justice Department wiretapped Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort before the 2016 election over Russia ties, and continued it through the early part of 2017.
• Fall 2016: Trump opponents “shop” to reporters a political opposition research “dossier” alleging Trump is guilty of various inappropriate acts regarding Russia. A copy of the report is provided to the FBI.
• September 26, 2016: It’s not publicly known at the time, but the government makes a proposal to the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) court to allow the National Counter Terrorism Center to access “unmasked” intel on Americans acquired by the FBI and NSA.
• October 26, 2016: At a closed-door hearing before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the Obama administration disclosed that it had been violating surveillance laws. It disclosed that more than 5 percent of its searches of the NSA’s database violated the law.
• November 2016-January 2017: News reports claim Rice’s interest in the NSA materials accelerates after President Trump’s election through his January inauguration. Surveillance reportedly included Trump transition figures and foreign officials discussing a Trump administration.
• December 2016: FBI secretly monitors and records communications between the Russian ambassador, and Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. After Trump’s election, Obama officials take steps to ensure certain intelligence gathered regarding Trump associates is “spread across the government.” One Obama official would later say it’s because they were afraid once Trump officials “found out how we knew what we knew,” the intelligence would be destroyed.”
• December 15, 2016: National Security Adviser Susan Rice acknowledged that the Obama administration spied on Trump officials in Trump Tower, but claimed it was incidental to the administration’s spying on the foreign leader, the UAE crown prince. Rice admitted to “unmasking” the names of the Trump officials who met with the crown prince, saying it was important to know who they were, although the identities of Americans are supposed to be strictly protected.
• January 10, 2017: The socialist propaganda media reports on the veracity of the Trump “dossier” as authentic.
• January 12, 2017: The Obama administration finalizes new rules allowing the National Security Agency (NSA) to spread certain intelligence to 16 other U.S. intel agencies without the normal privacy protections.
• February 2, 2017: The media reports that five information technology (IT) computer professionals employed by Democrats in the House of Representatives are under criminal investigation for allegedly “accessing House IT systems without lawmakers’ knowledge.” The suspects include three brothers, “who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers.”
• February 9, 2017: News of the FBI recordings of Lt. Gen. Flynn speaking with Russia’s ambassador is leaked to the press. The New York Times and the Washington Post report that Flynn’s dialogue was captured on wiretaps.
• March 20, 2017: At a hearing, lead House Intelligence Committee Democrat Adam Schiff places Trump adviser Carter Page at the center of a theoretical alleged collusion with Russia. Schiff’s statement is the Democrat’s coordinated attempt with the socialist media to establish public justification for the Obama administration intel community’s controversial surveillance of the Trump adviser during the 2016 political campaign.
The espionage Obama and Rice conducted during the Trump transition was different than the routine criminal spying, before the inauguration, because Obama intended to use the illegal information to subvert the American judicial and election process.
Article III, section 3 of the U. S. Constitution reads as follows:
“Treason against the United States, shall consist of levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”
Congress subsequently defined treason at United States Code 18 U.S.C. § 2381, which states,
“Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”
Congress defined espionage and treason as an attempt to overthrow the government.
Treason law recognizes two kinds of allegiance: permanent and temporary. U.S. citizens owe permanent allegiance to the United States, and this duty carries with them wherever they go in the world.
Obama, and the Democrats, intend to overthrow the Trump government. Obama and Mueller owed permanent allegiance to the United States and they abrogated their allegiance.
Rush Limbaugh reported how the FBI was engaged in the conspiracy of treason to subvert the Trump government, after Trump had won the nomination.
Limbaugh noted, “What we’re learning because of these texts and what our common sense tells us, it is the FBI meddling in the election. It’s the FBI and the Department of Justice coordinating with the Clinton campaign. And that’s the meddling. Why are three FBI agents discussing politics in the deputy director’s office. Three bureau agents would be conspiring or plotting on how to handle the outcome of a presidential election is the opposite of what you want in an objective, dispassionate, neutral FBI.”
The treason of Mueller and Rosenstein is a serious betrayal of one’s own nation, just like the treason of Tokyo Rose and the Rosenbergs.
In 1949, Iva Toguri was convicted of treason for wartime radio broadcasts, under the name of “Tokyo Rose” and sentenced to ten years.
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, a married couple, were arrested in July 1950 on the charge of conspiracy to commit espionage. Specifically, they were accused of heading a spy ring that passed top-secret information concerning the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union.
They were convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage in 1951, and were put to death in the electric chair, in 1953.
The Rosenberg’s act of treason is a mirror image of Obama’s and Hillary’s act of treason in selling the U. S. uranium supplies to Russia.
Victor Davis Hansen details 12 instances of the Democrat’s conspiracy of how Mueller is engaged in treasonous behavior. In his column, “One Mueller-Investigation Coincidence Too Many,” Hanson notes,
“Former FBI director James Comey stated under oath that he had deliberately leaked his own confidential notes about conversations with President Trump, hoping to prompt appointment of a special investigator to investigate a president — whom he said, also under oath, that he was not investigating.”
Hansen then goes on to list specific instances of Mueller’s conspiracy to commit treason:
• Comey’s subordinate and deputy director of the FBI Andrew McCabe assists his wife, Jill McCabe, a candidate for a state senate seat in Virginia in obtaining $675,000 from political organizations linked to the Clinton-funded Fusion GPS/Steele dossier.
• Peter Strzok, an FBI investigator assigned to the Mueller investigation of Russian collusion and Lisa Page, a consulting FBI lawyer, were dismissed from the investigation of Trump. Mueller refused to explain the departure of either.
• Strzok was the FBI agent responsible for changing the wording of the official FBI report on the Clinton email affair. He crossed out the original finding of “grossly negligent,” which is legalese that under the statute constitutes a crime, and replaced it with “extremely careless,” which does not warrant prosecution.
• Jeannie Rhee, was at one time the personal attorney of Ben Rhodes, provided legal counsel to the Clinton Foundation and was a generous donor to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
• Senior Justice Department official, Bruce G. Ohr, assisted Fusion GPS in the preparation of false information about Trump. The false information in the dossier was cited by the FBI as the reason to request FISA orders to surveilleTrump associates during the 2016 campaign. It continues to provide valuable service to Mueller as the source of evidence for the coming Mueller coup.
• Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 campaign, and prepared the false material for the Trump dossier, obtaining support and guidance on creating the false document from her husband, while he was working for the U. S. Department of Justice.
• Aaron Zebley, an agent on the Mueller team, represented one Justin Cooper. The latter was the IT staffer who set up Hillary Clinton’s likely illegal and unsecure server at her home, and who purportedly smashed Clinton’s various BlackBerries with a hammer in fear they would be subpoenaed.
Hansen then asks, “What then is going on here? No one knows.”
No, Mr. Hansen, we know exactly what is going on. What came next was treason, and conservatives must have the courage to confront Mueller on his betrayal of the nation.
Jeff Sessions is grossly incompetent and negligent in fulfilling his oath of allegiance to defend the Constitution by failing to prosecute the agents in this conspiracy for treason.
Natural rights conservatives do not have a political party that can force Sessions to perform his duty to prosecute Obama and Mueller for espionage and treason.
Conservatives do not have a citizens militia that can defend their freedoms, after Mueller launches his coup.
Victor Davis Hansen explains the weakness of the citizens to defend their liberty by describing the weakness of President Trump.
In his recent column, “Is Trump an Island?” Hansen states,
“Someday soon now, we will look back at the Russian-collusion psychodrama, the strange transference of his transition team’s emails to Robert Mueller, the Clinton role in the Steele-Fusion GPS dossier, the destruction of journalistic integrity, and the slant of the Mueller investigation team and appreciate that we were living through an effort to swing the 2016 election and, failing that, a veritable slow-motion effort to remove an elected presidency.”
Hansen continues, “Trump has no party, no organized supporters. Depending on the polls, he hovers around favorability ratings of 39-40 percent. His thin Republican majority in the Senate just got thinner with the defeat of Roy Moore in Alabama. Given four or five Republican senators who either hate Trump’s guts or despise his agenda, he really cannot rely on the Senate to pass his legislation — at least, unless his popularity hits 45 percent, or senators find his agenda resonating in their states, or if, against the odds, he picks up more Senate seats in the 2018 midterm elections.”
The argument that I am making today is that, from the time the votes had been counted, the socialist Democrats were engaged in a coup to prevent the inauguration of Trump, and prohibit him from becoming President.
After that strategy failed, they turned to Mueller to precipitate his coup d’etat.
The socialists are telling conservatives exactly what they intend to do in launching their coup.
Socialists create their own reality, and deploy that false reality to project onto their enemies exactly what the left-wing fantasies mean.
In the column “The Real Coup Plot Is Trump’s,” New York Times contributor and Harvard University lecturer Yascha Mounk warns readers about the upcoming assault on American democracy that the president is plotting.
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.
Mounk is telling conservatives that the Democrats intend to launch a coup by projecting the Democrat’s fantasy on to their hated enemy, Donald Trump.
The point I am making is that the Democrat Party’s hatred of America is a new political reality that is permanent.
The Democrats will never end their war on America because it is a part of their religious belief that America is an irrevocably flawed nation.
Natural rights conservatives must adjust their mental image of Democrats in order to accommodate the new, changed political reality.
It is not your Dad’s Democrat Party. In the former period of time, Democrats shared with conservatives, a loyalty to the nation.
To paraphrase the old-timey liberal, Chis Mathews, the new Democrat Party lost that allegiance to the nation.
The new Democrats are socialists, not citizens, and they despise this nation.
They teach their followers that it is okay to kneel during our national anthem. They teach their adherents that assassinating cops is justifiable homicide.
The Democrats are vicious, violent, hate-filled people. Their dear leaders are engaged in a conspiracy of espionage and the treason of disloyalty to the nation.
What are the demands of justice of natural rights conservatives in the new political environment of Democrat Party treason?
Treating Mueller, Hillary and Obama as anything other than traitors is a fatal mistake for the protection of natural rights.
The correct application of equal justice under the law is to try Obama, Hillary, and Mueller, and all the other Democrat co-conspirators, as traitors, and if they are found guilty, sentence them to death, just like the Rosenbergs,… who were also socialists.
I am Laurie Thomas Vass, the leader of the Citizens Liberty Party. Thank you for joining me today on the CLP News Network.